~*BOOK REVIEW*~ The End Game by Jeffery Deaver


~*BOOK REVIEW*~

The Never Game by Jeffery Deaver




Add to #Goodreads TBR: http://bit.ly/2Jk71uL


#BuyLinks:
Releasing MAY 16!!



3 ***

This was a great step up from the last book I read from this author, but still no where near his best. I know he can produce phenomenal stories.. this isn’t one of them. Though the last quarter of the book was gripping, exciting and in a way, fun. 

I liked Colter Shaw, but I didn’t like the fact that he never smiled, he was cold as hell (when he should be a bit friendlier to certain people) and little dense. Maddie’s character though, urgh, what a drab. I didn’t like her personality and she was way too strong. 
But Standish made a fabulous character. Absolutely adored her work ethics and her personality. She was the best character throughout. 

The storyline was a good one, though this author likes to jump from scene to scene with absolutely no warning and us readers are let confused. Well, I was. Maybe a break in between or something. Because I had to turn back so far to figure out what the hell was going on. 

Another thing that let this book down dramatically is how they figured it was that person who was doing all the kidnappings. There was no mention of how Shaw came to the conclusion. Not really anyway and that was a mega let down. A lot of it didn’t make sense at the end. But, alas, the drama and dynamics made up for it. 

The ending was great though I’m still completely lost as to why it was added because it just made Shaw all that more complicated. It would have ended well without the winnebago ending. 

I’d like to continue with this series in the future, and hope the author takes in some of things I’ve pointed out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~*BOOK REVIEW*~ The Harder You Fall by L.A. Cotton

~*BOOK REVIEW*~ The Home by Karen Osman

~*BOOK REVIEW*~ When You Disappeared by John Marrs