~*BOOK REVIEW*~ The Silent House by Nell Pattison


~*BOOK REVIEW*~

The Silent House by Nell Pattison





Add to #Goodreads TBR ↓

#BuyLinks ↓



5 *****


This story is absolutely incredible! The way it was written, how it comes across and the colourful characters within, was fabulanté!

I’m in complete awe of this author! She’s written an incredibly twisty thriller that keeps people guessing to the very end. Her words, her style and her creative imagination created a clever story full of suspects.
I did not like DI Forest though. For me, she wasn’t a good detective inspector, she was a bully and I found her hatred towards people that can’t communicate quite uncomfortable. I’m partially deaf so I thought that character was rather distasteful.

Loved Paige and her fierce determination in finding the truth, her warmth towards the deaf community and heart of gold. I liked her sister Anna too, though, but found her incredibly stubborn and a little bit childish.
All the other characters had their part to play. This author has written them all to perfection and it’s so easy to suspect one person, then another person, and then another and still not guess correctly!

The storyline wasn’t one I’ve come across before so found it interesting, gritty and gripping. I was hooked from the very first page. This is definitely a book I struggled to put down and found myself eating up the words in the pages.

Everyone loves a good ‘who dunnit’ and this is one you DO NOT want to miss!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~*BOOK REVIEW*~ The Harder You Fall by L.A. Cotton

~*BOOK REVIEW*~ When You See Me by Lisa Gardner

~*BOOK REVIEW*~ My Name is Anna by Lizzy Barber