~*BOOK REVIEW*~ Cleaning the Gold by Karin Slaugher & Lee Child


~*BOOK REVIEW*~

Cleaning the Gold by Karin Slaughter & Lee Childs




Add to #Goodreads TBR: https://bit.ly/2JteRCr


#BuyLinks:


5 *****

I’ve not read any of Lee Child’s books, though my mother adores the Jack Reacher series, but I really enjoyed this. Karin Slaughter is one of my all-time favourite crime-thriller authors, she’s up there at number 2, just under Patricia Cornwell. 

Man, I didn’t know what to expect with this short story but it was fantastic. Full of rather unbelievable drama and tension. I’m still not 100% what it was all about but it was a great journey. And I’m sure I’m not the only one, but wasn’t this story left on a little bit of a cliffhanger? Oh how I want more of Will Trent and Jack Reacher together. They seemed to mesh well together, communicate on the same level and have the same vigorous mindsets. Though they both have vastly different personalities. 

This was amazingly written with flourishing penmanship from both authors and I felt I could see myself as a fly following the characters around. I could envision everything around the characters; each new setting took root in my brain. 

I wish it was a little longer but at the same time, it was a good little read. Fantastic from two very talented writers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~*BOOK REVIEW*~ The Harder You Fall by L.A. Cotton

~*BOOK REVIEW*~ When You Disappeared by John Marrs

~*BOOK REVIEW*~ When You See Me by Lisa Gardner