~*BOOK REVIEW*~ The Body in the Mist by Nick Louth


~*BOOK REVIEW*~

The Body in the Mist by Nick Louth





Add to #Goodreads TBR: http://bit.ly/2HAlBfv


#BuyLinks:



3.5 ****


The last quarter of the book was unfaultable, incredibly well portrayed and full of drama and twists. But, the beginning of the book was a little boring and a bit confusing and I found I couldn’t stay concentrate on it, I was easily distracted and I couldn’t connect with any of the characters.

Once the story got going a bit, I really started to enjoy it. I never saw some of it coming, though others were a little easy to guess... it doesn’t take a genius with this one. 

My favourite part of the story was the court scene. It was perfectly written and really made for great entertainment. 

Half the book wasn’t great, a little boring but the second half was superb. 

A great read if you have nothing around you to distract you. It’s guitar gripping and majorly entertaining.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~*BOOK REVIEW*~ The Harder You Fall by L.A. Cotton

~*BOOK REVIEW*~ When You Disappeared by John Marrs

~*BOOK REVIEW*~ When You See Me by Lisa Gardner