~*BOOK REVIEW*~ Misadventures with my Ex by Shayla Black


~*BOOK REVIEW*~

Misadventures with my Ex by Shayla Black





Add to #Goodreads TBR ↓


#BuyLinks ↓
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2Gh65pD 




3.5 stars


I didn’t enjoy the concept of this story at all. As you know, I love the misadventures books but this one made me angry and annoyed at the male character, West. 

These stars are mainly for the writing style itself and once the mistress rubbish was over, I really started to enjoy it. Though I found Eryn to be a bit OTT and dramatic. She was more like a teenager than an adult and her attitude at times irritated me and made me roll my eyes. I did really love the ending though. 

This authors writing style is incredibly hypnotising and I was riveted to my seat even though I didn’t enjoy the story so much. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~*BOOK REVIEW*~ The End Game by Jeffery Deaver

~*BOOK REVIEW*~ When You Disappeared by John Marrs

~*BOOK REVIEW*~ Little White Lies by Philippa East