~*BOOK REVIEW*~ Hustle by Chelle Bliss


~*BOOK REVIEW*~
  
Hustle by Chelle Bliss



Add to Goodreads TBR: https://bit.ly/2FrssFM


#BuyLinks:
Amazon: mybook.to/hustle 
Apple: smarturl.it/9mo8nq 
Nook: bit.ly/2SwCASk 
Kobo: bit.ly/2IAVSWR 
Print $12.99: amzn.to/2Axk31W


**Remember, buy the print on amazon.com and get the eBook FREE.



5 *****

This was so worth the wait! I think Vinnie and Bianca's story is my FAVOURITE so far in the Men of Inked: Southside series from Chelle Bliss. Again, I was completely hooked and barely put my kindle down. I was always so desperate to read another chapter (screw life, right? Book boyfriends are life).

The characters were so fun, stubborn and flirty, both Vinnie and Bianca stole my heart from their very first meeting to the very end of the book. The story is fast paced towards the end and felt it was slightly rushed but I don't care, the books was too damn good to factor that into my rating.

Chelle Bliss never fails to "BRING IT" with each book she writes, and in my opinion, her writing just gets better and better with each book. This author is one of the only ones I drop another book for (say, if I was in the middle of reading something and her book arrives on my kindle, I drop the one I'm reading and devour the pages of Chelle's book instead).

My eyes were eating up the words with each page. I was so invested in the book, that I read it in less than 24 hours. It's incredibly addictive and hot as hell. Vinnie and Bianca have some SERIOUS chemistry and you can feel it crackling around you as you read their story.

An addictive read, as always. Absolutely perfect and beautifully written.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~*BOOK REVIEW*~ The End Game by Jeffery Deaver

~*BOOK REVIEW*~ When You Disappeared by John Marrs

~*BOOK REVIEW*~ Little White Lies by Philippa East