~*BOOK REVIEW*~ Never Tell by Lisa Gardner


~*BOOK REVIEW*~

Never Tell by Lisa Gardner



Add to #Goodreads TBR: http://bit.ly/2Bivlay


Pre-order Links:



5 *****


Another fantastic addition to Lisa Gardner’s collection. The plot was fantastically thought out along with the epic twist at the end. You honestly can’t fault this book anywhere. The level of research that had gone into making this an incredible story bleeds through the pages and you certainly learn a lot of things, that’s for sure!

The characters were all well thought out, I’m still not keen on D.D. Warren, I still think her attitude stink and her method of policing isn’t great but she makes for great reading. Love Evie, I felt sorry for her from the get go even though we don’t know what’s happened or why yet. She seems sweet and adorable. Flora is still a mystery for me; in my opinion of her, I mean. I liked her and I liked her smart and sassy behaviour but there was just something odd about her that I just can’t put my finger on. There were many characters in this story so it’s a little hard to keep up. Even by the end, I was struggling to remember who characters were. 

This author’s writing style is exceptional and seem to progress with the more books she releases and I like that. You think they can’t get any better and all of a sudden they pull a whopper of a book out there back pockets and we’re soon gripped, hooked, enticed and emotionally attached to the story... more so than previous books. 

Overall, this book deserves more than 5 stars but as we can only rate that much, then so be it. But I highly recommend reading this story! you’ll be gripped from the very beginning. The very first page. The very first word. 

Exceptional! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~*BOOK REVIEW*~ The End Game by Jeffery Deaver

~*BOOK REVIEW*~ When You Disappeared by John Marrs

~*BOOK REVIEW*~ Little White Lies by Philippa East