~*BOOK REVIEW*~ HER by Britney King



~*BOOK REVIEW*~

HER by Britney King




Add to #Goodreads TBR: https://bit.ly/2Ue1zey


#BuyLinks:




3.5 ****


Um, what did I just read? It was kind of motivational yet creepy and controlling... and very confusing. Even now, as I’ve finished the book, I’m completely confused on what went on. By the ending of the story, you’re thrown into so much at once that you don’t know which to follow and to me, that didn’t work. With psychological thrillers, they have to be completely perfect, right to the end. But this one missed a lot and jumped to everything so quickly I even went back a few pages to see if I’d missed something. The end quarter of the book, for me, was rushed. 

But... I did like the characters, though Ann drove me nuts and why Sadie would even want to be friends with such a human being, I’d never know! Everything that came to light, in the end, was a surprise but a bit far-fetched and unrealistic and in this genre? It has to be realistic to a certain degree. I think this is what made it not work for me. But I do have a high set bar in this genre. 

The writing style was brilliant, kept me hooked and drew me in from page one. The story just didn’t do it for me. The star rating, mainly, is for penmanship, character personalities and the story idea. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~*BOOK REVIEW*~ The End Game by Jeffery Deaver

~*BOOK REVIEW*~ When You Disappeared by John Marrs

~*BOOK REVIEW*~ Little White Lies by Philippa East