~*BOOK REVIEW*~ Murder, Curlers, and Cream by Arlene McFarlane


~*BOOK REVIEW*~

Murder, Curlers, and Cream by Arlene McFarlane



Add to #Goodreads TBR: http://bit.ly/2C10ajK


#BuyLinks: 
THIS BOOK IS FREE!!!



5 *****


This is the first story I’ve read from this author and I loved it! I always find these kinds of mysteries fun and light hearted. It was hilarious! Who new so much damaged can be caused via perm rods and chopsticks?


The characters were all likeable, bar Phyllis of course. I didn’t like when Romero used the word ‘Honey’, it didn’t make him very manly as I was made out to believe throughout the book. But Valentine was such a loveable character, she reminded me of the the main character in Legally Blonde. 


I never suspected the outcome at all! I was so so surprised and I won’t spoil it for others. 


This was a fantastic read and I’m already off to get the next one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~*BOOK REVIEW*~ The Harder You Fall by L.A. Cotton

~*BOOK REVIEW*~ When You Disappeared by John Marrs

~*BOOK REVIEW*~ When You See Me by Lisa Gardner